Skip to main content
Anonymous
Asked a question 6 months ago

Where do I find my login details? 

Where am I?

In Mindvalley Support Forums you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Your login details are sent to you in an email, with the subject line "Your Mindvalley Login Details".  (Please check your spam, promotions tab, junk folder) 

Your username: 
Is the email address that you used to sign up for a Masterclass or to purchase a program.
Your password: 
Is found in the email, for first-time users, we will create a password and send this to you. 

If you have forgotten your password, please follow the steps in the password reset article.29

If you cannot find this email, it might be for one of the following reasons:

• You registered with a different email address: If you use multiple email addresses, you might be checking the wrong inbox.
  • The transaction was unsuccessful: If you purchased a program, please check your bank statement and in case the payment didn’t go through, just give it another try.
  • You mistyped your email address: If you typed your email in a rush, maybe there is a typo in it that prevents our email from being delivered to you. 

In this case, please contact our friendly Customer Support34 and we will trace this for you. 

It's important that you provide us with this crucial information:

1. Email address used to purchase the program (plus additional email addresses you may also have used)
  2. Your Full Name
  3. Date of Purchase
  4. A Screenshot from your Bank Statement depicting this particular purchase (transaction)
  5. The last 4 digits of the card that you used to make this purchase.