Skip to main content
Question
All Access
Asked a question 2 months ago

I've been trying to get clarification on one point of All Access membership before I sign on. I'm trying to understand if I can repeat videos of quests I'm in the middle of (sometimes I like repetition for better learning). The only thing I can find from extensive searching is this comment: "If you have completed the quest through All Access Pass, then you will have access as long as your subscription is active." But that makes it sound like I can only go back and re-watch once I've completed the quest. Can someone please tell me how much I can move around in a quest once I've started it? Can I go back and re-watch videos? I want to better understand the big picture of accessing these videos. Thanks for any help you can give.

Where am I?

In Mindvalley Support Forums you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hi @Jenny7 if you are in day 15 of a quest, you can go back to the first 14 days anytime you want. The only lessons that you cannot go into are the future ones.

Also, once you complete the quest, as long as you have active subscription, the entire quest is unlocked.

All the best for your Mindvalley journey. Thanks.