Skip to main content
Charissa Hoffer
Product Manager
Asked a question 6 months ago

I purchased a monthly subscription through the iphone app, was charged via the app store, and have seen the charge come through to my bank, but neither my app nor my web login reflect the payment. I have confirmed that my account is the same regardless of if I login through Apple login or directly using my email and password and regardless of app/web. My quests show the same level of completion through all logins. I have cancelled the app store subscription. Can the app store charge be refunded and I will just set up the billing directly with Mindvalley to avoid future issues? Or the subscription features be added to the account as paid for and I will switch to paying Mindvalley directly next month?

Where am I?

In Mindvalley Support Forums you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hello Charissa! Please feel free to read the following article 

https://faqs.mindvalley.com/en/articles/2553097-how-to-cancel-when-you-purchase-via-apple-or-google-playstore42

If you need further information or assistance please do not hesitate to contact our support team at support.mindvalley.com.28