Skip to main content
Question
All Access
Asked a question 4 months ago

Good evening. I enrolled in the Silva Ultramind System Master Class just a few days ago and just now watched the All Access Master Class. Can the payment for the Silva course be applied to enrollment in the All Access program since I just started? Or could I cancel my enrollment in Silva, join All Access and then sign up for Silva again? I'm on a (temporarily!) limited budget and hoping to make this work. I am enjoying the Silva course very much so far. Thank you.

Where am I?

In Mindvalley Support Forums you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Hello, @Lucy Gunther 12 I apologize for the delay. In regards to your inquiry, we cannot move the payment you complete for one program and apply it to a different one.

We offer you the option to order our Mindvalley Membership at the special price of USD300 the first year, please feel free to use the following link.12

On the other hand, if you wish and you are within the refund policy, you can always cancel your current order and request a full refund, then, you can go ahead and purchase our yearly membership for USD499, using the following link11.